Zürich Card Points of Sale
Before your arrival in Zurich:
Zürich City Guide (App)
It is well worth downloading the Zürich City Guide app onto your smartphone. This means that you always have the city pass, including the ticket for public transportation, quickly to hand. The app also serves as a digital travel guide, featuring numerous tips, a city map, and information about discounts.
The Zürich Card can also be purchased via the webshop as a PDF ticket. This can be presented on your smartphone or as a print version on trams, buses, and trains.
Zurich Main Station – in the Heart of Zurich
The practical city map can be purchased at the Tourist Information at Zurich Main Station. The staff there would be delighted to explain all the benefits and possibilities offered by the Zürich Card in detail.
2. Zurich Airport – Directly After Landing
- Use the airport’s free Wi-Fi to purchase the Zürich Card in the webshop.
- In Arrival 1 and 2, at the counters of switzerlandinfo+. The information desks are open from 5.45am – 11.30pm.
- At the Service Center of the P2 car park, which leads to the Check-in 2 desks and to Arrival 2.
- At the SBB Travel Center, as well as from the ticket machines of the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) and the Zurich Transport Network (ZVV).
3. Available All Over the City
You can also purchase the Zürich Card from all the ticket machines of the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) and the Zurich Transport Network (ZVV).